Wednesday 16 November 2011

Busy times

Just over 5 weeks until Christmas and I'm so unprepared!
Why is it the older you get Christmas seems to come around sooner and sooner. Each year I'm set on getting all my shopping done nice and early. So why each year do I end up running around the shops about a fortnight before?
I had a look around the shops yesterday so I have an idea what to get people this year. Just go to make sure nobody else is buying the things I have in mind.

With just over 2 weeks to go before my craft fairs (3 in 1 week) I'm beading like a crazy person.
Today I made about 10 keyrings, half a dozen bracelets and some necklaces too.
Still so much to do, I didn't realise there was so much preparation to do for a craft fair.
I have to get a table covering, a banner, props for my table as well as making lots of lovely jewellery and gifts to sell.

Yesterday while I took the dog for a walk I started to get some of my props sorted. I decided to have a branch in a vase with pretty silver stones, sprayed silver to hang some necklaces on. I also picked up some holy and ivy too, not sure if Ill use it yet, but I'll spray it up and make my mind up later.

My mission for next week is to make up my table to see what it will look like. It will also help me see what gaps I have so I know what to make.

I'm really excited about the fairs, I just hope they all go well and people like what I've made oh and I make some money too!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment