Wednesday 7 December 2011

Round 2 at Devonport Guildhall

After disappointing attendance at the handmade only Christmas shopping event yesterday, I'm hoping to make back some of the fee I paid to have a stall tonight!
Not sure why there were not many people there last night, maybe people are more organised this year and have completed their Christmas shopping.
Or maybe people don't have the money at the minute to buy hand crafted gifts?
Who knows!
Today the event organiser was on BBC radio Devon promoting the event, so I'm hoping for a better night tonight.
I made less than I spent yesterday, but couldn't resisted all the wonderful handmade items people had but so much love into making!
At least I have an interesting character to talk to on the stall next to mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment